August 13, 2009

Walk the Talk, Run for Fun - Day 4

I coudlnt do the intended sustenance run of Day-3. Because I woke up late. Reason for waking up late is because, the kids didnt have school. When I woke up, I din't have the mood to go for a walk/jog. By the time, I pepped myself up, it was hot in the morning.
Later, i covered about 2kms in walking by going up to Kapali Temple Market, and purchasing few stuffs for the Janmashtami celebrations. The stuffs that would guarantee yummy bakshanams. The main ingredient I got was Butter (oothukuli)...yum yum, so lip smacking...
Of course, in the evening I got yummy snacks - murukku, omam podi, ribbon bakkoda, cheedai and vella cheddai
Good, let me see for Day 5. I doubt if I will be able to do the Day 3 sustenance, given all the lip smacking, fat inducing, oily snacks to be devoured

No comments: