June 17, 2005

Knocking up a blog post!

I hear that Chennai is blazing hot still. It is summer time in UK as well. Even though cold at times, it is dry as well. Given my earlier career-change thinking, the current job seems all dry suddenly. It has further crept into my blog posting as well. The thought process is so dry, that have not been able to post anything for close to a week. Perhaps one of those Valaichikkal times…

But, thanks to AF…AF has given me a banana to ease myself out of the blostipation . Oh, by the way, Banana is supposed to help in easing constipation – so my analogy is not a tasteless PJ, but more health-oriented. See, I give useful information as and when possible.

AF has given me something to knock up a post.

While in my college days, I used to take keen interest in Multi-Level marketing (MLM) – the amway type of thing. Those meetings used to promise stuffs like I need to sell only so many of those things, and join only so many members. After that, I need not sell anything or even work. I will get loads and loads of money, and can conduct such meetings.

Lured by the "no-work-later-on" concept, I will buy something, and start canvassing to get a bunch of gullible people to join my team. But only after I start talking to people, it will become apparent am almost at the end of this MLM chain, and moist likely I have coerce my dad to buy atleast one item from me.

In a similar way, the book-tagging has come a long way, and almost many people are already book-tagged. But Thanks to AF for the generosity in book-tagging me and getting me to do a post. And like my Amway technique, it is my wife, whom I am going to book-tag .

Coming to the book-tag part itself:
Total Number of Books I Own: 2 or 3[I consider Ponniyin Selvan as one book]; rest are borrowed, robbed, sneaked .Last Book I bought: Ananda vikatan-Sujatha's "Katrathum Petrathum"Last Book I was gifted: Something got to do with Jack Welch and his gut(ter)
Last Book I read: Triple by Ken FollettFive Books That Mean a Lot to Me: 1. Jonathan Livingston Sea Gull – Richard Bach
2. Bridge across forever – Richard bach
3. Katrathum Petrathum – part 2
4. Dilbert
5. Thirupoonthuruthi by Balakumaran
Tag five people and have them do this on their blogs:
As I said earlier, I am the far-end of this Book-tagging MLM, so its my wife, am book-tagging

No comments: