November 20, 2008

Vaanaram Aaayiram - 0001

[Let me introduce my son Sriram, a brat and very adorable and loveable at that. he is now 4.5 years old, and picks up conversations very well. And my daughter - Akshata alias Manasa. Despite having such cute names, I prefer to call her "ammu"; she is going to be 2 soon.
My "Vaaranam Aayiram" - corrected to "Vaanaram Aayiram" - thanks to sweetheart! - series is going to deal with my conversations, experiences with him/her and the Chief Producer of these 2 products - my wife ]
Well, this conversation should have ideally been published on my wife's blog. And she is going to be *##**^ on me for this, oh boy!!!Come on dear, call this a guest post, and give a link from your blog. I will be grateful to you for bringing back traffic to my site}
Conversations with a young gentleman!
A conversation between brat and HD (= Hubby Dear - for my wife!)
HD: "I like you very much"
Brat: "really?"
HD: "I like ammu very much"
Brat: "I too like her...and amma?"
HD: "I like her so much than you two"
Brat thinks a while, and asks: "why do you both fight with each other?"
HD thinks "huh, what?"
...flabbergasted!
Says HD: "well, we dont fight, we only say things out loud"
Brat: "Illappa, I have seen you fighting..."
Thinks HD - "Ada paavi, ivlo note pannuviya nee?"
But says, "oh, have you? does that upset you?"
Brat: "yes, some times"
HD: "ok, we wil not fight when you see us"
Note to self. Be careful in front of the kids - what you say and what you do!
Later on conversation with "crazy"mum(ble)...
HD: "You know what? I had a conversation today..." and narrates the above episode...
Mum: ""I think we should tell him we fight, but still we love each other. Fighting is natural, and making up also is. Frequent fighting is not good"
HD: "You are right, thats when he will know about expressing himself...and that conflict and confronting is natural in life"
Mum "exactly...love you dear"
HD and Mum go to sleep happily, being producers of the mature understanding kid.

No comments: